Sunday, October 19, 2014

INTRAMURALS 2014



                     Intramurals 2014 was held at our school, Ilocos Sur National High School on September 18-20. Before the intramurals 2014, you can see that all of the players are busy---busy developing their skills in their certain sports. Basketball, taekwondo, table tennis, track and field, volleyball, etc... these are some of the sports that students participated.
                     During the intrams, many students were watching in different sports. They enjoyed watching especially in basketball (girls). They seemed so funny playing basketball. I, myself don't really enjoy the intrams because it was raining and I was lazy to walk from there to there. Before the 
intrams was cancelled (because of the super 
typhoon Mario), the taekwondo game was 
already done. And I was also one of the players of this said sport. And I didn't expect that I was the one who brought home the bacon. But in general, I'm so happy though. I've enjoyed a little bit. It's our last year in high school so we must enjoy and let's make the most of it.







No comments:

Post a Comment