Tuesday, November 4, 2014

SECOND GRADING(A REFLECTION)




     Time flies really fast . During the first quarter, it is true that all of our past lessons were hard. And on our second quarter, I can say that it was harder though.
During the second quarter, I've learned so many things just like in the first quarter. I realized that it was not that easy tho. Especially on our math subject and all of the math-related subjects that we have. I am currently doing my best to understand math but I can't. I really can't and don't understand no matter how much effort I've inserted. In our ICT subject, I learned also on how to format texts, how to put a background color, background image in HTML tags, etc. In Filipino, we have learned the characters and happenings in every short stories we've tackled. There were so many morals I have learned in every stories we've discussed.

   “I never DREAMED about success, I WORKED for it." as a saying goes. Those lessons we’ve tackled was not that easy .Eventhough I'm not that really good in academics, I am really trying my best to pass all the requirements. I , myself don't dare to give up. If others can, why can't I? I know that I can face and solve the problems or struggles that comes to my life.This character trait will lead me to my success. Moving on, I’ll  make my past a basis for me to grow and to develop in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment