Sunday, October 19, 2014

"MY TEACHER, MY HERO"



"MY TEACHER, MY HERO"

           A teacher gives education to students. They teach students and help them develop the skills they have. They have been always there to help us in our difficulties. They're treating us as their own children. With them, we learned a lot of things. They taught us how to be a good leader.They are such an awesome teacher because other give importance to us. They make us feel loves as their own children. They will always be a part of our lives.

I just want to share this experience of mine. When I, myself quitted already in taekwondo, a teacher came to me and said, "Are you sure you're going to quit? Oh come'on, you can do it." And I was like, (I just smiled at him) and said, "I don't know if I'm still going to continue this sir, but we'll see." Then that night, I realized that my teacher was right. I can do it. If otherscan, why can't I? Right? A teacher like him gives me inspiration in life. After my game last September, I was like "Oh my God, is it true?" I was the one who brought home the bacon. I was not expecting that. That teacher was right. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Happy Teachers Day to all Teachers !

No comments:

Post a Comment