Monday, August 11, 2014

IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT AT THE END (REFLECTION)



                    
                Being a high school student is really challenging. It was not easy to become a high school student. I am now a senior student. And during the past 3 years of my schooling, it was  never easy . You’ll be having millions of sweat and sacrifices upon entering the secondary level.

          During the first quarter, I've learned so many things. I have learned so many good character traits in Values and at the same time in English. I’m referring to the story we’ve tackled. But I have some misunderstanding with the Math, Physics, and Chemistry. They are all connected in math. Me and Math subject didn’t like each other though. I really don’t know why math doesn’t like me. Hmm, I also learned new things in Music, Arts, PE, Health and CAT 1. In our ICT subject, I learned also on how to create, edit, post, etc. in my own blog. In Filipino, we have learned the characters and happenings in the novel entitled “El Filibusterismo” by Dr. Jose Rizal-our National Hero in the Phillippines.

              “There is no elevator to success. You must take the stairs" as a saying goes. Those lessons we’ve tackled was not that easy . You just need the capital P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E. Yes. Be patient and never give up. This character trait will lead you to your success. There was also a time that I want to give up but God is so good. He never left. He is always here by my side to guide and support me. And also my family and friends as my inspiration. They are the reasons why I’m not giving up in life. Moving on, I’ll  make my past a basis for me to grow and to develop in the future.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is hard to be a high school student. I like your blog, though.

    ReplyDelete