Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE


In a short decade, I will be 26 years of age.Which means that my years of youth are coming to an end. One thing I am sure of is that I will do my best to become a successful person in the future.
 
In my future I want to do so many things. One of the things I want to do is become a good chef of my future own restaurant.I will have to study more than ever. Graduate from University of the Northern Philippines is one of my short-time goals I want to achieve. After that I want to get a well-paid job as a chef, cooking all kinds of food. I wish for a happy and healthy life, who doesn’t? But this is something I can only wish for. On the other hand I can work hard to make my dreams come true.

There are also other things that I would like to do at some point. One of my dreams is to go in Rome, Italy and other places there in abroad. I have always been curious about other cultures and the differences between people in other countries.
In the future I may have new dreams, but the first goal I have to achieve is getting my diploma. This is one of the keys to accomplish my other goals and dreams. After becoming a professional, I want to start a family, one loving husband and maybe one or two children and have one simple but beautiful home to raise my kids and grow old with the people I love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment