Saturday, January 3, 2015

NEW YEAR, NEW ME


Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015.!!Life in the year 2014 are just memories, whether it was good or bad, happy or sad. 

As days goes by and clock ticks before the midnight of December 31st 2014,my mind starts to think of the past realizing what have I done right nor wrong to my life.

Every new year, I have my own list of New year resolutions. Want to know them? These are some of my New year Resolutions: THINK positively, EAT healthy, EXERCISE daily, WORK hard, STAY strong WORRY less, DANCE more, LOVE often, BE HAPPY. From my past experiences I have learned a lot of things specially in the aspects of life itself, which made me realized to be more responsible. That is why I came up with ideas which are now made into my promises. My family is my inspiration and with the guidance of the Lord I believe that I can make this happen. Focus on my studies and the thing money can never buy is having my family so closely together again. All I need is luck, happiness, peace, friendship and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment